Covid 19 update
The health and wellbeing of all our customers is of the upmost importance to us and we continue to incorporate continuous deep cleaning, disinfecting procedures and spot-check frequency to our already high standards of hygiene.
To our customers:
Friends, we promise that you are in safe (clean) hands and that we can guarantee the following:
- All staff are thoroughly washing and sanitising their hands on entry and regularly throughout their shifts.
- We are fully stocked with antibacterial soap & sanitiser stations around the restaurants and our staff will be taking regular hand wash breaks at a minimum of every 20 minutes as advised by the government.
- Our team are also making sure that all surfaces are disinfected hourly, paying extra attention to any metallic surfaces.
- Any team member who feels unwell or experiences even the mildest symptoms of COVID-19 is under strict instructions to stay at home and self-isolate.
- We continue to monitor the updated news and information around COVID-19 and keep our staff educated and informed so we can be responsive to any new changes or developments.
We continue to pull together during this time and are committed to doing everything we can to keep our staff and customers safe.